- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality Control
- Minimum 1 year of team management experience
- Understanding of general Testing and QA methodologies, processes, and terminology
- Knowledge of QA production processes and workflows
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Agile Practices and processes.
- Prepare strategic and tactic plans of development the QA department and achievement company goals within the department
- Lead, manage, coordinating, and reviewing work of the QA department’s team
- Training and mentoring of the QA department’s team
- Estimate, prioritize, and manage the QA department’s projects and tasks
- Help with establishing QA processes for the QA team’s projects
- Follow up and evaluate the work of the QA team
- Act as a communication link and coordinating between the QA team and other departments’ managers of the company
- Keep track and Report to other departments’ managers of the company, CEO, and CCO
- Identifying risks and providing solutions to complex problems
- Actively work with other team leads and facilitates information flow
- Manage and forecast the resource needs for the QA department.