- 4+ years of work experience in a similar development and/or testing role is essential
- Experience working with Windows & Linux OS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with test automation frameworks (Web, Windows GUI, RESTful APIs)
- Proficient with Python programming language, other languages a plus
- Experience in working with Selenium test automation
- Experience in defining and executing manual test scripts
- Experience in managing or creating seed test data
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Able to work with different teams, prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Experience in the following would be Advantageous:
- Java, Spring Boot, Docker & Kubernetes
- Web Services & RESTful APIs
- AWS Services & MongoDB Atlas
- DirectX Graphics / Imaging Development.
- Operating the full software testing life cycle
- Analyzing functional and non-functional use cases to identify and prioritize test
- Implementing software and systems changes on the automation systems under change management processes
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts.