- 5+ year experience as QA Lead
- 5+ year experience in a global, complex environment and managing different internal and external teams/resources
- Experience in test methodologies
- Experience with BDD, CI/CD
- IT infrastructure testing experience
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ year experience with Agile and Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Accountable for ensuring the overall UAT success
- Responsible for quality assurance on UAT deliverables, including test cases and test scripts to ensure that they are comprehensive and complete.
- Define Test Plan including test scope, test cycles, test environments, test metrics, test tools, etc.
- Define clear test entry & test exit criteria.
- Coordinate daily UAT catch-up, triage meetings and in charge of all defect-related team cadence.
- Test status reporting including Go/No Go Decision input.
- Work closely with the Integration Lead and Environment/Infrastructure Lead to support the end-to-end testing of integrated systems.