Looking for a Presale Business Analyst for long term cooperation.
Full remote, full time.
* 2+ years of experience in IT projects in a similar position or Project Manager position,
* strong English knowledge (Upper Intermediate/Advanced), both verbal and written,
* excellent communication, negotiation, meeting facilitation skills, conflict resolving abilities,
* experience in writing project documentation (SRS, Project Offers, Product Backlog etc.),
* creation of BA artifacts: functional specifications, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, UML diagrams, BPMN diagrams,
* good on Estimation Practices,
* excellent understanding of SDLC, allocation of the roles and responsibilities in the development team,
* general software technologies knowledge or education in programming/engineering/electronics etc..
Will be a plus:
* domain knowledge in one of the following domains (Construction, Fintech),
* experience in reading and clarifying different kinds of software requirements,
* knowledge and experience in working by Agile principles.
1. Elicitation of requirements from the stakeholders directly and indirectly.
2. Interview calls with potential customers from different domains.
3. Expectation setting.
4. Ability to communicate technical concepts to both non-technical business users as well as client technical stakeholders.
5. Onboarding the development team and knowledge transfer.
6. Clarifying the scope by asking the right questions.
7. Creating work breakdown structure (WBS).
8. Development of business and functional requirements for the product.
9. Modeling and diagramming.
10. Negotiate with clients, understanding and identifying their needs and building relationships.
11. Facilitation of collaboration between Business Development, technicians, Project Management in estimation exercises.
12. Define solution vision & scope to meet the business needs of the project.
13. Discovery workshops agenda and schedule.
14. Competitor analysis of similar products at the market.
15. Communicate with decision-makers and close the deals.
16. Rough budgeting estimates in a pair with the technical specialist.
17. Creating solution proposal presentation decks.
18. Roadmap and Delivery Methodology.
19. Negotiations and striking deals.
20.Writing technical tasks, product specifications.
1. Interview with a recruiter.
2. Interview with PMO.
3. Interview with CEO.