- 2+ years of commercial experience in the IT industry
- Basic knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of C # /. Net, .NET Core
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Understanding and ability to explain and apply the OOP theory, design patterns, data structures, testing best practice.
- Relevant education and/or experience in software design, development and maintenance.
- Teamwork experience.
- At least an intermediate level of English.
- Software development.
- Working with different frameworks.
- Teamwork, interaction with various teams.
- C#/.Net, .NET Core.
- Operating Systems: Windows/Linux RedHat Strong.