1.Theoretical basis in the field of testing, namely:
- general testing concepts
- a testing process in the context of software development
- types of testing and requirements analysis
- test design and test design techniques.
2. practical skills in drawing up test documentation;
3. understanding of the features of the client-server architecture;
4. English at a level not lower than Intermediate.
- Assessment, prioritization, planning of testing tasks
- Conducting manual functional testing of web / mobile applications
- Preparation and maintenance of test documentation + work with technical documentation
- Reporting of test results
- Analysis/testing of requirements.