- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing reports of work performed.
- Prepare tactic plans for the development of customers’ projects and goals according to the company’s business strategy and policies.
- Lead, develop, manage and coordinate clients’ projects in the outstaffing and outsourcing model.
- Work closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/ opportunities within or related to the project.
- Act as a communication link and coordinating between the clients, development team, PMBA team, and other departments’ managers of the company
- Work tightly with team leads and other company managers and facilitates information flow.
- Keep track and report to PMO and CFO.
- Identifying risks and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Manage and forecast the resource needs for the project teams.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Account or Project Manager
- Experience in team management
- Great interpersonal abilities to create, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Good team player and relationships builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- Technical competence understands software development and adjoined services.
- Understanding of project pricing model and billing procedures
- Understanding of project/budget estimation techniques
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Agile Practices and processes.
- Experience with CRM systems.