- Excellent knowledge of PHP;
- PHP development experience 4+ years;
- Solid understanding of MySQL;
- Hands-on experience with Angular, React or Vue.js;
- Ability to search logs for necessary information;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company’s services;
- Integrate with external and internal services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimize existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work with Agile methodologies.
As an advantage:
- Familiarity with Frontend Development;
- Familiarity with Symfony framework;
- Experience with AngularJS;
- Familiarity with Messaging Systems like RabbitMq, Apache Kafka;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain.