Our experienced team is looking for a Digital Marketing Expert ready for a new exciting journey.
- Digital marketing strategy experience in Europe and US markets (Inbound, Outbound)
- Upper Intermediate (B2);
- 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing activities (content-plan development and realization, marketing strategy implementation, etc.) and brand development;
- Development and management of the editorial team, SMM/SEO manager, designer, freelancers;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills;
- Experience working with various marketing tools relating to market research, data analytics, integrations, branding, email marketing, etc.
- Ability to find an approach to work with the design, sales and development team.
Our team has quite an ambitious goal for the next three years and based on this goal you’ll be responsible for the next directions:
- Marketing strategy implementation;
- Grow company social media accounts, manage the content plan and the team (referral traffic, email marketing, SMM, SEO, blogging);
- Increase brand awareness through social media channels;
- Manage media partnership;
- Budget management;
- Close cooperation with the Sales team.
What we offer:
- The exceptional atmosphere of support and cooperation;
- Decent and timely payment;
- Flexible schedule (8 hours per day);
- Cozy office with sport and fun facilities;
- English courses;
- Annual performance-based salary review;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year;
- Weekly corporate entertainment events on Fridays.
Looking forward to starting our adventure together!