- 4 years of experience working in an Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) environment using tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, or any other IaC (including configuration management) languages;
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or any other Cloud platforms;
- Experience with SCM (Git, SVN), Jenkins, JIRA, Bitbucket, and Artifactory;
- Experience building out CI/CD pipelines;
- Some coding and/or scripting experience in Linux environments with languages like Python, Groovy, and Bash;
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with Maven builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices;
- Drive adoption of DevOps and best practices in culture, testing, monitoring, alerting and maintainability;
- Assist development teams in tool training and troubleshooting;
- Keen attention to detail and industry best practices pertaining to privacy and security.
- Assist in the configuration and support of product environments; deployments, optimization, and various tools;
- Help drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via automation and orchestration;
- Advocate for DevOps principles and help us reduce time to deliver software, while ensuring high quality;
- Develop, document and maintain installation, provisioning, security and configuration procedures;
- Explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools and technologies – including open-source software;
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated software and infrastructure-related issues and challenges.
- you’re ready to work until noon Toronto time zone.