- guiding the transition of on-premise workloads to the public cloud
- development in Python
- coding, building, and managing solutions.
- 7+ years experience working in the IT industry, with some experience in a Cloud environment
- 3+ years Python Experience
- Terraform experience and using Cloud API’s
- Experience using Ansible
- Experience in the Linux or Windows environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals
- Experience in working with a Cloud SDK such as Python (Boto3 is required), Go, Java, AWS CLI
- Experience with automated testing and CICD Pipelines
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Experience in software release management best practices about the use of repositories, version control, mirroring, packaging, tagging use of snapshots, etc.
- Version control tools such as Gitlab
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience of working in a multinational company
- Experience in working with an offshore key supplier
- Gitlab CI
- Network and routing designs
- AWS EC2, Lambda, RDS, VPC, EKS, ECS, Route53, and AWS endpoints and their automated deployment
- Route53 and AWS endpoints and their automated deployment.