Looking for a Middle C++ developer for long term cooperation.
Interaction with the world’s largest and most complex database. It is presented in the USA, India and Europe.
Full remote, full time.
* strong proficiency in C/C++ with minimum 4 years of experience and fair experience in Python/Perl,
* knowledge of C++ 11/14 is mandatory,
* good knowledge of tools such as GitLab, TeamCity, GoCD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.,
* knowledge of Text Mining, NLP, and Machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow preferred,
* hands-on experience in XML, XSD, JSON, SQL, GDB, gRPC, RabbitMQ, and ElasticSearch,
* experience with a cloud platform (such as AWS, Azure) preferred,
* knowledge in JIRA, Aha!, Confluence.
1. Technical expertise in C/C++/Python/Perl programming languages.
2. Lead and participate in the design and development of product features by taking the requirements directly from the business team.
3. Design and implement services, micro-services and components that meet both the functional and non-functional requirements.
4. Implement performance and quality improvements in services/components.
5. Cross-functional team coordination across the globe (analytics team, data feed team, database team and web development team etc.). Guide/manage team to get desired output for deliverables.
6. Participate in the Agile development process.
1. Interview with a recruiter.
2. Technical interview with C++ developer.
3. Coordination with the customer.