- All tasks involve AWS, so this person has to have strong AWS skills (or at least willing to learn) and English communication skills are must;
- Experience with monitoring, logging & telemetry tools like Datadog, New Relic, Splunk, ELK, Nagios, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, etc;
- Flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure;
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes and solutions.
List of technologies:
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of AWS;
- AWS Aurora must have;
- PostgreSQL must have;
- DB2 nice to have;
- Language for DevOps scripts: Python, etc. must-have.
- maintain Aurora PostgreSQL databases;
- some query optimizations;
- maybe reindexing, etc;
- possibly help with DB2 to PostgreSQL migrations;
- be involved with consolidating all database logins to use a single SSO or Active Directory.
- can be 30 or more hours per week;
- you’re ready to work until noon Toronto time zone.