Looking for a Middle+ AQA engineer (Java) for long term cooperation.
Project is related to the commerce direction.
Full remote, full time.
– 3+ years experience in AQA engineering with Java;
– strong knowledge of AQA processes and theory;
– mandatory qualifications: QA experience; experience in working with Cucumber, Selenium, GitLab; frontend and backend testing experience;
– Agile background;
– test automation experience;
– delivering high-quality code;
– understanding of the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools;
– eager to learn new things;
– be able to work at multiple things at the same time.
1. Understanding Test Requirements.
2. Develop and maintain manual/automated test cases in BDD format based on requirements.
3. Executing and reporting manual/automated tests.
4. Analyze the results of the automated test runs. Troubleshoot automated tests.
5. Participate in the Scrum ceremonies of the project team.
6. Categorize and prioritize test cases.
7. Collect/set up test data.
8. Contributing to Test Plan Preparation.
9. Participate in both frontend and backend QA chapter meetings.
10. Execute regression tests for releases (Automated + Manual), participating on release mangement.
11. Updating the Traceability Matrix Document.
12. Collecting Test Metrics, user manuals.
1. Interview with a recruiter.
2. Technical interview with CTO.
3. Interview with a AQA team lead in English.