- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing reports of work performed.
- Prepare tactic plans for the development of customers’ projects and goals according to the company’s business strategy and policies.
- Lead, develop, manage and coordinate clients’ projects in the outstaffing and outsourcing model.
- Work closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/ opportunities within or related to the project.
- Act as a communication link and coordinating between the clients, development team, PMBA team, and other departments’ managers of the company
- Work tightly with team leads and other company managers and facilitates information flow.
- Keep track and report to PMO and CFO.
- Identifying risks and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Manage and forecast the resource needs for the project teams.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Account or Project Manager.
- Experience in team management.
- Great interpersonal abilities to create, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Good team player and relationships builder with strong diplomacy skills.
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management.
- Technical competence understands software development and adjoined services.
- Understanding of project pricing model and billing procedures.
- Understanding of project/budget estimation techniques.
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and open-minded.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Agile Practices and processes.
- Experience with CRM systems.
What awaits you in our office:
- Professional development, friendly and proactive atmosphere in the team.
- Flexible work schedule – the ability to choose the start of the working day from 8:00 to 10:00.
- Huge office openspace, four rallies, a lounge and ping-pong games, table football, a spacious and bright dining room.
- Parking spaces, as well as bicycle parking.
- English language courses 4 times a week, level: Intermediate, Advanced.
- Teambuildings, trainings, corporate holidays.
- Social leave package, sick leave, according to the Labor Code.