Founded in 2000, today Soft Industry Alliance has become an effective team of 100+ IT professionals with strong practical experience. We have high-skilled developers, business analysts, testers, and project managers to work on your project.
Nowadays we are looking for an PR & Brand Manager who can represent our company as a strong and reliable partner abroad attending specialized events.
Your responsibilities would be:
– Brand Strategy & Positioning of Soft Industry to establish the brand as a new category within the integration space.
– Planning, building and implementing the PR strategy.
– Identify what can be done internally, outsource what needs to be taken care of by external agencies.
– Follow up on all activities outsourced by external experts.
– Establish relationships with industry influencers and get us featured on popular podcasts, industry blogs, events (speaking) etc.
– Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
– Monitor brand and competitor mentions as well as find opportunities to generate Soft Industry mentions.
– Build media coverage.
– Direct social media team to engage audiences and build brand awareness.
– Event Planning.
Our requirements for this position are:
– Proven experience of PR and Branding skills.
– Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
– Knows how to leverage social media tactically for branding and networking purposes (especially LinkedIn).
– Excellent networking skills.
– Good project management skills to follow up on activities by external experts.
– High in emotional intelligence and empathy.
– Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
– Excellent organizational and planning skills.
– Growth mindset.
– Team-player mentality.
– IT Background.
– English – Upper-Intermediate+/ Advanced.
– Helpareporter (or similar).
– SEO Writing Assistant (or similar).
– Semrush / Ahrefs / Ubersuggest (or similar).
– SMMplanner (or similar).
– Google Trends.
– Canva, Crello (or similar).
– Pictochart (or similar).
– Trello, Asana, Jira (or similar).
Bonus points for:
– EN copywriting skills.
– Experience in manufacturing industry will be a great +
– Development background.
– Project Management background.