We are looking for a Middle DevOps engineer (remote, full-time)
A lot of interesting work and new challenges, opening new markets and scaling solutions are waiting for you!
About the project:
A start-up whose idea is to create a single social e-commerce platform that brings together a buyer from one country and a seller from another for joint purchases online.
An interesting project, a young development team, a young and progressive product owner, great prospects for development, an opportunity to prove yourself, to gain interesting experience.
After 1 year of development, the application has been released into production, now we are working on new features.
Product Owner, 2 Android developers, 2 iOS developers, 1 QA engineer, Data Engineer, Architect, Team Lead, Back-end Node js developers, Front-end react developer, PM/Scrum master, UI/UX Designer, DevOps Engineer.
Techical Stack: Azure, GCP, AWS, EC2, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, System Administration 1-3 years (usually DevOps starts as System Admin, then growing to DevOps), Linux, Windows, SQL, Bitbucket, Cloudflare, Databricks, Nginx, Git, Github, Gitlab, Ansible, Python, Bash.
1. 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
2. Knowledge of AWS services: EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, CloudWatch etc;
3. Experience with microservices (one or more projects);
4. Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Bitbucket, Git, Github, Gitlab) – must have, understanding SDLC;
5. Understanding of monitoring concepts and tools (Kibana, Splunk, Nagios) and experience with AWS solutions for monitoring;
6. Knowledge of usage of Infrastructure-as-a-Code concepts. Terraform;
7. Exprerience with Docker and Kubernetes;
8. Azure, Cloudflare, experience with GCP (one or more projects);
9. Linux command line,;
14. experience with migrations (Azure to AWS; AWS to GCP, etc) – optionaly.
1. Perform daily work activities and take an active role in the DevOps part of the project
2. Communicate with Agile Team
3. Configure and maintain project infrastructure
4. Create, configure, and maintain CI/CD processes with the help of Terraform and Bitbucket, Git, Github, Gitlab pipelines
5. Handle production issues in project infrastructure
1. Interview with a recruiter + technical Interview
2. Final interview with Product owner