Looking for an AQA Engineer (Java) + Data Quality Analyst.
Project: a large platform for the sale of cars on lease.
Java, Gradle, Serenity, Webdriver, Cucumber, API testing (Rest Assured, Postman), CI/CD
Mandatory qualifications as AQA (Java specialist):
* QA experience +5 years
* Frontend and backend testing experience
* Agile background
* Test automation experience +3 years (Java)
* Delivering high-quality code
* Understanding of the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools
* Eager to learn new things
* Be able to work on multiple things at the same time
Tools/apps QA uses:
* DBT (data quality automation tool)
* Selenium (to automate dashboards for MCF)
As Data Quality Analyst:
* 1 year of relevant industry experience
* Expertise in handling large and complex data sets
* Familiarity with database management (SQL, etc)
* Experience working with data quality apps
* Analytical, business intelligence, and reporting experience
* Experience working with various project methodologies ( Agile, PMBOK, Prince 2, Scrum, etc)
As AQA (Java specialist):
* Understanding Test Requirements.
* Develop and maintain manual/automated test cases in BDD format based on requirements.
* Executing and reporting manual/automated tests.
* Analyze the results of the automated test runs. Troubleshoot automated tests.
* Participate in the Scrum ceremonies of the project team.
* Categorize and prioritize test cases.
* Collect/set up test data.
* Contributing to Test Plan Preparation.
* Participate in both front-end and back-end QA chapter meetings.
* Execute regression tests for releases (Automated + Manual).
* Updating the Traceability Matrix Document.
* Collecting Test Metrics.
As Quality Data Analyst:
* Support data quality activities associated with a range of global projects and other dab-oriented initiatives (as required)
* Ability to systematically capture business requirements and convert them to technical language/outcomes
It will be a plus
As for AQA (Java):
* BDD experience
* ISTQB / TMap certification
* Experience with API tools
* Experience with public cloud (AWS preferably).